It’s looking likely that we will be re-opening on the 31st July at a limited capacity…
- We will be setting up fewer targets (however many creates a reasonable social distance on the shooting line and when collecting.
- We’ll be operating a queuing system, so one person shooting at a target at any one time… Collecting will be the same, please give other members space to collect their arrows before collecting yours. It goes without saying, please try not to touch other peoples arrows when collecting your own.
- Handwashing facilities will be provided.
- Anyone using club equipment will be responsible for wiping it down before use, cleaning your hands before and after.
- No handling other peoples equipment
- It goes without saying, facemasks must be worn at all times
- Keep your distance from other members…
Not everyone is convinced the virus is as bad as it’s made out to be, but please respect the rules anyway to protect the people who do, and need to be safe.
These rules are just what I could think of, off the top of my head… I’ll let you know the official Archery GB guidelines when they release them.
The reason for this date is to cover the week we lost in March… That way I will be able to refund complete months instead of odd days.
Please send me a personal message if you intend on returning. If there’s a lot of people, I will have to give priority to those who were current members when we broke off.