Just seen something similar to this on another clubs page, so nicked it..
Archery Secret Santa
The idea is for all archers shooting on the last club day before Christmas, to bring a wrapped present to the value of say £5.
- Each present will have a number taped to it, and the corresponding number pinned to a boss..
- Everyone steps up to the shooting line and shoots one arrow at one of the numbers..
- If more than one arrow is in a number, the one closest to the centre gets the ticket..
- Once everyone has a number, the presents can be claimed, in the same way as a raffle..
- Children and adults should bring a present that is age appropriate for their own age group..
- Only people bringing presents eligible to win them..
- Remember; if you bring a crappy present, there’s a chance you could win it back..
Any other ideas for the Christmas shoot and feedback welcome.