Every pound donated will be given a number. The draw will happen on Facebook Live by asking Alexa or Siri to randomly pick a number.
There is a poll on our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HullArchery/permalink/2890890134486976/ regarding vaccinations.
I know not everyone has a Facebook account but I would appreciate you either finding a way of viewing it and responding or dropping me a message in whatever way your chosen method is.
- Arrive between 6.30 and 6.45 – Members only, no guests or observers. The latch on the door will be closed from 7.00 to stop people entering… If you’re going to be late let me know.
- Please do not come if you are having any symptoms of COVID
- On entry please sanitise your hands.
- All members must sign in and have temperature taken (non-contact) – Please don’t enter the hall before being authorised… I’m sorry but amber or red on the thermometer means you will be refused entry. This will be a part of the track and trace system for ours and your protection.
- Masks are compulsory… I have ordered club masks but they haven’t arrived so please bring your own, and hopefully, ours will be here by next week.
- Social distancing must be adhered to.
- All toilets are locked except the disabled toilets so people can still social distance.
- Please don’t enter the storage room or cupboard without gloves (provided).
- Sanitising wipes provided for you to clean club equipment before use. Please do this before removing gloves.
- If going into the club box, please sanitise hands.
- Please don’t handle other peoples equipment.
- We will be using fewer targets to enable better social distancing.
- Only one person shooting on a target at a time, please wait until the person has shot all their arrows and stepped off the shooting line before lining up and taking your place.
- On collection of arrows please only approach the targets one at a time, and avoid arrows that are not your own.
- At the end of the session, again, if you’re going into the cupboard make sure you’re wearing gloves.
- Sanitise your hands before leaving
- If you have any symptoms after the session, please let me know immediately
These guidelines are to try and keep everyone safe. This is new to us, as it is with everyone else, so we will be no doubt adjusting policies as we go. If you know of a better way of doing things, or can add to things we should be doing, as always please let us know.
- We will be setting up fewer targets (however many creates a reasonable social distance on the shooting line and when collecting.
- We’ll be operating a queuing system, so one person shooting at a target at any one time… Collecting will be the same, please give other members space to collect their arrows before collecting yours. It goes without saying, please try not to touch other peoples arrows when collecting your own.
- Handwashing facilities will be provided.
- Anyone using club equipment will be responsible for wiping it down before use, cleaning your hands before and after.
- No handling other peoples equipment
- It goes without saying, facemasks must be worn at all times
- Keep your distance from other members…
Annual General Meeting – Three John Scotts – 14th June.
Just a quick update to announce that Connor Flintoft is joining our management team as acting vice chairperson.
All amendments are on the Official Page of the site.